"Dr. Staniland and his staff are great. My wife and I have been with Dr. Staniland for several years he is the most personable and informed doctor I ever met. Dr. Staniland explains the most update procedures and medications to help with every situation."
The following is the list of insurances with which we participate. This will be updated from time to time as needed:
- Aetna Medicaid (Optional per Doctor)
- Beech Street PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas (no HMO products)
- Care N Care (Through NTSP, Optional per Doctor)
- ChoiceCare (Humana) (No Humana Preferred Network, no Medicare or Medicaid)
- Cigna (HMO, PPO, Flex, POS, Open Access, Select Network, No Medicare)
- Cook Children’s Health Plan, CHIP (Optional per Doctor)
- Cook STAR Medicaid (Optional per Doctor)
- Great-West Health Care (Through Cigna network)
- Healthsmart Preferred Care
- Interplan Health Group (Accountable, Health Payors)
- JPS Benefit Services (Through Cigna network)
- Multiplan/Private Health care Systems (No Multiplan Discount Cards)
- PPO Next
- Railroad Medicine
- Secure Horizons
- Texas True Choice PPO/POS
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- TriCare (Optional per Doctor)
- United Health Care
- WellMed (through United Health Care – Optional per Doctor)
NOTE: Please call your physician’s office to verify acceptance of your individual plan, as all products from a specified insurance carrier may not be accepted. Individual physicians within Texas Health Care may or may not accept new patients will all insurance plans. Please call the physician’s office to verify coverage with the individual practice. The list is updated regularly; however, changes in participation may take several days to be posted.
Note: You should always check with your Privia Medical Group provider to verify plan and product coverage as this is not an exhaustive list, and plans change frequently.
We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and personal checks.
External Content Disclaimer